The 41st President of the US, George H.W. Bush passed away Friday, Nov. 30th, 2018 of natural causes. He was 94 years of age. He had a long and storied career as a military pilot, businessman, Texas Governor, U.S. VP and POTUS.
Pres. Bush “41” served as President almost 30 years ago, but his values and ethics seem hundreds of years removed from today’s vitriolic and hateful political culture. He believed in the power of the pen, a personal letter or note. He believed in personal interaction, not texting, emailing, etc.
He was a good man, with a core set of values and ethics that were entrenched in Americana and as solid as a rock. He did not bend nor waver from them. He was loved by his family, friends and most Americans.
Most, that is the keyword. CNN had for decades taken it upon themselves to personally try to destroy his life’s work, his achievements, his legacy. CNN has repeatedly lied and manufactured negative stories about G.W. when he was alive to diminish the good things he had done.
They never spoke kindly of him or were intellectually honest about him. They professed a profound dislike of him and Barbara Bush, and the entire Bush family, their circle of friends, etc. He was referred to as a Nazi, a homophobe, a hater, a moron, etc., all because he was a Republican.
And in his death, CNN is doing all they can to maximize their ratings by making up lies about Trump, which is what they do best. They are continuing their “sacred path” of lies and hatred to repeatedly, and we mean repeatedly, criticize and belittle President Trump. It’s been days of non-stop Trump bashing while “eulogizing” or “remembering” President Bush.
A sampling of the hate and vitriol that lives in the cesspool over at CNN:
- From POTUS: Looking forward to being with the Bush Family to pay my respects to President George H.W. Bush. – President Donald J. Trump.
But CNN used it attack the President’s character. “He’s not one to mend fences too readily,” CNN’s Jamie Gangel complained. “I think he’s doing this because he feels he has to do it and I’m also assuming General Kelly has had a big hand in it. “…I just can’t help but wonder if there was a thought bubble over Donald Trump’s head just know, what he was thinking as he stood there.” “I have to imagine he was thinking, ‘how much longer do I have to stand here?'” CNN panelist Jeffrey Engel said.
- “It’s, it’s, he had to be there, he did it, um, I think it’s interesting he did it because maybe he could have waited till the National Cathedral and then he saluted,” Gangel added. “It was somewhat theatrical, uh, in nature, but it’s, I, I can’t imagine that this is very comfortable for him, these moments and I think it is going to be fascinating to watch the cathedral on Wednesday and how he interacts with these other presidents and how he sits there during these eulogies.”
- “I think we need to be a little bit thoughtful and careful about how we interpret what President Trump is doing here,” Engel said. “David Gergen just mentioned we need to give him credit for not tweeting out nasty things about President Bush. I’m concerned that we shouldn’t give credit to someone for not kicking dirt on the grave of a person who just passed away.”
- CNN presidential historian Douglas Brinkley told CNN host Don Lemon. “But let’s be honest. There’s nobody that wants to see President Trump at this memorial service that is going to be there.”
- Brinkley said he is also concerned about potential “strange tweets” from Trump during the funeral “because of all the Mueller investigation things coming out.” “He very well may be behaved during the ceremony and 15 minutes later writing strange things,” Brinkley said.
Lemon was dumbfounded that the Bush family would even extend an invitation to “Trump the bully.” “I do not understand why they want him to be here. You have your reasons, but again, I just… I would not want him,” Lemon said. “That would be the biggest and better lesson to teach someone who is a bully. Sorry. Not invited.”
But in the fantasy world of Leftists, snowflakes, millennials, Antifa, BLM, Occupy, the DNC, Socialists, Communists, Progressives and Liberals, all of these opinions and sarcasm passes for factual, relevant and thoughtful news. To be read, digested and talked about to your family and friends.
You need to hate President Trump. And you need to start now.
Listen and Obey.