Saul Alinsky, born of Russian-Jewish parents is a communist and writer of the Socialist playbook “Rules for Radicals”, which he penned in 1971. This is the definitive training guide to be a good little Socialist and/or Communist.
The DNC has been following this book chapter and verse for at least 4 decades. They’ve sometimes taken two steps forward and one step back, but if they “lose” a step, they just reengage and push for what they lost and something new. They never stop. They don’t care who or what they hurt. They only care about votes, and we all know that votes equal power.
Saul Alinsky stated that to turn a country into a Socialist State, you need to control eight areas. And if you control them all, then you are a Socialist State.
- HEALTHCARE ~ If you control healthcare, you control the people. (With Obamacare this rapidly is becoming a reality)
- POVERTY ~ Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and less likely to attack the source of their survival. (During Obama’s administration 10’s of thousands of businesses closed and millions of Americans lost their jobs)
- DEBT ~ Increase debt to unsustainable levels. This will allow Government to increase taxes, produce more poverty, and further control the people. (In 8 years Pres. Obama more than doubled the National Debt accrued by the 43 Presidents who served before him)
- GUN CONTROL ~ Remove the ability for citizens to defend themselves from their Government, thus allowing for the creation of a police state. (The Left is using every act of gun violence as a call for the banning of more and more firearms while refusing to address the underlying causes of the breakdown of the family unit)
- WELFARE ~ Take control of every aspect of their lives and survival; food, housing, healthcare, income. (Sadly, for the Democrats, Pres. Trump has created millions of jobs that resulted in millions of people dropping off the welfare and food stamp rolls)
- EDUCATION ~ Control what people listen to; control what children are taught in school. Emphasize progressive ideals only. (The US school system underwent a radical makeover over the past several decades. Education is out. Indoctrination to the virtues of Socialism and Statism is in)
- RELIGION ~ Remove the people’s belief in God from Government and schools. No ideology or authority can supersede the power of the state. (Christians were routinely denigrated and persecuted under the Obama regime. Most religions, especially Christians, are being persecuted across the globe, discriminated against or being killed BY the Islamic faith currently. It seems that Islam has been designated the “religion of peace and tolerance” by the Socialists and is “approved”)
- CLASS WARFARE ~ Divide the people into warring factions; wealthy vs poor. This will foster further discontent, animosity, and justify raising taxes necessary for the redistribution of income through social programs. (Obama pitted us against one another using what is now known as “identity politics”. He divided us by religion, social class, culture, dialect, sexual orientation, disability, education, ethnicity, sex, nationality, language, gender identity, generation, occupation, race, profession, political party affiliation, settlement, urban or rural habitation
We shall no longer label Liberals/Democrats as such, but shall use the terms Progressive or Socialist, as that is what the Democrat Party in America has turned into. Of
We don’t know why Alinsky didn’t allude to controlling the media/press as an important step.
And the Progressives have taken class warfare to a whole new level. They’ve divided us in so many ways, people can even be divided within themselves. They do not see us as individuals. They see special interest groups to be given your hard earned money.
They’ve divided us by race, education, environmentalism, religion or lack thereof, sexual identity, sex, disability, where you live, do you own a business, are you a veteran, by age, or by anything they can possibly classify as.
The Socialist no longer speak of America being a “melting pot”. They only want to know if you’re a transgender or non-binary bisexual. We are now merely a heterogeneous mix of special interest groups which separates us by age, gender, race, class, and other political
And they’ve done an excellent job of it. We are at each other throats over our President having two scoops of ice cream with his dinner, or more to the point, over him wanting a wall. Which is exactly the same thing that Pelosi and Schumer wanted until Trump was elected.
Now they’ve vowed to oppose anything and everything Trump wants, whether it benefits America or not. They care more about denying Trump than they care about the American people that voted them into office. Now that they’ve been re-elected, notice that they’ve done a 180° and now vow to “impeach the motherf*cker”, after saying during the campaign they hadn’t even thought of that.
Saul Alinsky had another 13 Rules to take over a country by.
- “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
- “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
- “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
- “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
- “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
- “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
- “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
- “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
- “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
- “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
- “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
- “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
- “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
Barack Hussein Obama envisioned that Americans would take to pure Socialism like a bee to flowers. He fooled most of the Democrat party and their followers to embrace it, and oddly, even though it was an unmitigated disaster, to this day, millions of young people believe he was a success, by every measure.
These are the lies perpetuated by the media. The DNC has controlled 90% of the media in the US for twenty years, and the other 10% are falling into lockstep, one baby step at a time.
Mexico now has their own Socialist President, Andrés Manuel López Obrador. He’s sure to be a mini-Maduro in the near future unless the cartels straighten him out as they did with his predecessor, who they paid a $150 Million cash bribe to for him to look the other way, and remain alive in doing so.
Venezuela is now falling apart due to SOCIALISM. The same Socialism that American Democrats are embracing.