Why did a gay black man make up a story about being attacked by two white Trump supporting MAGA yelling racist white supremacists wearing ski masks and gloves who then proceeded to break his ribs, beat him to a pulp, pour bleach on him and attempt to lynch him?
We immediately opined that the entire thing was more than likely made up by Smollett. It just made no sense whatsoever. Surely Smollett wanted or needed sympathy, empathy, to become relevant, get his ’15 minutes of fame”, or something else that he feels he’s entitled to.
Or maybe he wanted to just stir the racial animus pot. Get BLM and Antifa back out in the streets attacking random Conservatives and other decent human beings? Maybe, just maybe, he’s a dyed in the wool racist hater that lied so he could send innocent white men to prison? It’s all in the realm of possibility at this time.
It is to be noted that Smollett did confirm to the police that the photo of the two men walking down the street, where you can’t see anything but for their outlines, were definitely the two white men that assaulted him.
The thing is that with Chicago’s pervasive video surveillance and using facial recognition software, they were able to 100% confirm that the two men were black men, not white. They are brothers from Nigeria, Abimbola “Abel” and Olabinjo “Ola” Osundairo.
The authorities were able to confirm their identities because they’ve both been arrested previously. Attempted murder is among the charges they’ve been charged with. Question: Why are they still allowed to remain in the USA with their criminal records?
They also are friends and the personal trainer of Smollett, but he thought they were white all of a sudden? Smollett’s latest lie is that “I am working with authorities and have been 100% factual and consistent on every level.”
Seriously, what white guys with half a brain would be wandering around Smollett’s neighborhood, on a Tuesday night at 2 am, when they don’t know if he’s in Chicago, and just “hoping” that he’ll walk by so they can hang him? How many white guys even watch ‘Empire’ or know who Smollett is?
Plus it was -4°F with a wind chill of -30°F (that’s 30 BELOW zero and bleach freezes at 19° ABOVE zero) and they just happened to be carrying the complete “race crime hate kit” with them? Ski masks, gloves, bleach, rope, etc… And we were lambasted for it not accepting his non-sensical fairy tale at face value.
But don’t worry, we accept your apologies.
Immediately Hollywood, American politicians (mostly Socialist Democrats) and other celebrities came to his defense blaming President Trump, Trump’s supporters, anyone that wears a MAGA hat (Smollett never said they had MAGA hats on), and white people in general.
Then reality landed, and they all of sudden lost their collective voices. NOT A WORD since they found out that their “hero” Jussie Smollett is a lying, race-baiting fraud. He paid two friends to stage this fake hate crime so he could blame white Trump supporters for it. He just wanted to send some white guys to jail, and any two white guys would do, he didn’t care, but it IS what he wanted.
Here are some of the brainless, intellectually dishonest hacks that blamed President Trump and his followers for the attack on Jussie Smollett.
- Nancy Pelosi naturally gave us here take on reality, “The racist, homophobic attack on Jussie Smollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery and that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once and for all.” (Pelosi deleted her tweet on Monday morning, Feb. 18, 2018)
- Former V.P. Joe Biden commented, “What happened today to Jussie Smollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.”
- Maxine Waters said “Jussie is my friend – a very talented and beautiful human being. It is so hurtful that homophobic haters would dare hurt someone so loving and giving. I’m dedicated to finding the culprits and bringing them to justice. Jussie did not deserve to be harmed by anyone! This is happening for a reason.… It’s coming from the President of the United States. He’s dog-whistling every day.”
- Empire co-creator Lee Daniels said, “We have to love each other regardless of what sexual orientation we are because it shows we are united on a united front and no racist fuck can come in and do the things that they did to you. Hold your head up, Jussie. I’m with you. I’ll be there in a minute. It’s just another fucking day in America,” he said.
- Ariana Grande said “what happened to jussie makes me really fucking sick to my stomach. i can’t believe shit like this is really still happening everyday. what kind of world ? sending all of the healing energy / love i possibley can and hoping for change. what can we co ? tell me and i’m there.” (We left her grammar as she wrote it also)
- Senator Kamala Harris is incensed, “Jussie Smollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.”
- Hollywood director Barry Jenkins also blamed Trump, saying, “Thinking of Jussie. Saddened. Heartbroken. Angry. ALL of it. Wouldn’t matter that he is the kindest soul. But he IS the kindest soul. And this is FUCKED. This is what all that hateful mongering has wrought. Are you PROUD???”
- Bernie Sanders said “The racist and homophobic attack on Jussie Smollett is a horrific instance of the surging hostility toward minorities around the country. We must come together to eradicate all forms of bigotry and violence.”
- Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib said “When one of the most famous black and gay men in America is not safe, the message is clearer than it ever has been. the dangerous lies spewing from the right wing is killing and hurting our people. Thinking of you Jussie Smollet and my LGBTQ neighbors.”
- Actor Billy Eichner used the incident to cast blame on Trump and his supporters. “Heartbroken and furious reading about the attack on Jussie Smollett. I want Trump and all MAGA lunatics to burn in Hell,” the Billy on the Street star said.
- Pansexual pop star Janelle Monae said that it is “proof” that “it is still a risk daily to be a BLACK, OUT and PROUD human being.”
- Rosie O’Donnell used emoticons to tell us how she felt. We’ll translate verbatim: “unreal – love to jussie fuck you to maga assholes”
- Rob Reiner chimed in with his usual vitriol, “The horrific attack on Jussie Smollett has no place in a decent human loving society. Homophobia existed before Trump, but there is no question that since he has injected his hatred into the American bloodstream, we are less decent, less human,& less loving. No intolerance! No DT!”
- Barrie Jenkins said “Thinking of Jussie. Saddened. Heartbroken. Angry. ALL of it. Wouldn’t matter that he is the kindest soul. But he IS the kindest soul. And this is FUCKED. This is what all that hateful mongering has wrought. Are you PROUD???”
- Cher also used clip art, and we’ll attempt to translate to English and/or human speak: Jussie Smollett,’Empire’ Actor, Reportedly Attacked In Possible Hate Crime.NPR. VILLAINY, RACISM,HOMOPHOBIA, PROMOTED BY MOST INFAMOUS [CLOWN] in [THE WORLD],IS THE POISON THAT KILLS AMERICA. WHITE ONLY IS NOT RIGHT.AMERICA IS PPL OF COLOR. PRAY GOP GOES DOWN WITH SHIP djt (We left her punctuation/grammar as she wrote it to show how uneducated she must be, but she’s a great singer.)
- Non-binary “they/them” actor Nico Tortorella said the “red hat is the white hood. No ifs ands or buts. If you wear it, you attacked Jussie.” (Activists want to expand definition of violence to include expressions of speech, clothing—and thought.)
- “Standing with and sending love to JussieSmollett today… this is a racist hate crime and is disgusting and shameful to our country,” pop star Katy Perry said.
- Actress Olivia Munn claimed, without evidence, “Jussie Smollett was violently attacked by two white men who poured bleach on him and put a noose around his neck. He was targeted for being black and for being gay. THIS is why we have to have zero tolerance against homophobia and racism. Jussie’s life matters.”
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez also weighed in on the alleged attack (And why not? She opens her uninformed mouth on every other subject.) There is no such thing as “racially charged”. This attack was not “possibly” homophobic. It was a racist and homophobic attack. If you don’t like what is happening to our country, then work to change it. It is no one’s job to water down or sugar-coat the rise of hate crimes.”
- Eugene Scott – Washington Post‘s The Fix reporter said “To many, the Smollett incident — and the political nature of the assault — is yet another reminder for many black gay Americans that this president’s vision of a ‘great America’ does not appear to include them,”
- Don Lemon – CNN “journalist” told Red Table Talk that he wasn’t shocked when he heard Smollett’s story, adding that he was concerned about the actor’s “well-being” in having to deal with being black, gay, and famous. “One, he has to deal with discrimination as a black man,” said Lemon, “then, on top of that, he has to be gay — and then, fame — fame is not natural — When something happens to you and it’s controversial, everyone is coming for you, and so I knew everyone would be picking apart his story.”
- Yamiche Alcindor – PBS NewsHour White House correspondent said “We have to do better as a country. This is disgusting,” said PBS NewsHour White House correspondent Yamiche Alcindor, in a tweet referring to the alleged attackers shouting “This is MAGA country,” which was then retweeted by CNN commentator Sally Kohn.
- Joyce Vance – MSNBC contributor said “If someone commits this kind of act under your banner, you should have the decency to publicly condemn them and say it’s not what you stand for. But I doubt Trump will.”
- Jamil Smith – Rolling Stone journalist “The brutal attack on him in Chicago appears to be yet another example not just of further moral decay, but of the brand of terrorism that still doesn’t seem to spark enough response by Americans.”
- April Ryan – CNN analyst and staff racist said “This attack on JussieSmollett is a hate crime and should be treated as such!” affirmed CNN’s April Ryan, in response to the NAACP’s Derrick Johnson, who claimed the actor had been a victim of a “racist, homophobic attack” and that “divisive, hateful rhetoric” is putting “lives at risk.”
- Jemele Hill – The Atlantic journalist and well known racist said “I’ve met JussieSmollett a few times at social events and he emanates warmth and joy. I’m just disgusted and appalled that he has suffered the unimaginable.”
- Zerlina Maxwell – MSNBC analyst stated “The media is broken. If they can’t call the attack on Jussie racist straight up then they need to find alternative employment,” argued the MSNBC analyst, scrutinizing any media that had been referring to the incident as an “apparent hate crime.” “Apparent HATE CRIME?” continued Maxwell, “Sure bc that has a legal definition. But to be clear pouring bleach on a Black person while you are yelling about MAGA = RACIST”
- Joy Reid – MSNBC correspondent said “Nooses never really disappeared as messages of a very specific kind of terror,” said MSNBC’s Joy Reid, “but every time they’re used, my God, it’s chilling. Praying for Jussie’s full recovery. And for us all.”
- Karen Attiah – Washington Post editor said “Regarding the heinous attack on JussieSmollett, yet another reminder that Trump’s ascendance and the resulting climate of hate has meant that lives have been increasingly at stake since 2015. Smollett could have been killed by those thugs screaming MAGA. Let that sink in.”
- Amy Siskind – Huffington Post contributor stated “Can we get anyone in the Trump orbit to condemn the 2 MAGA men who brutally attacked Jussie Smollett, a gay black man, and put his head in a noose while saying ‘This is MAGA country,’ so others don’t feel like your silence is legitimizing hate? How about you Donald Trump?Confirmed. Trump needs to address this attack publicly and condemn it!”
- Brooke Baldwin – CNN journalist and news anchor said “Absolutely despicable, and this is America in 2019.”
This is just a sampling of the thousands of tweets, messages, articles, and blurbs from the people that consider themselves morally superior to those of who lean Conservative. They call Trump supporters rednecks, rubes, racists, assholes, MAGA fucks, xenophobic, homophobic, cowards, villains, haters, hate mongers, white supremacists and much worse.
Some have called for the actual murder of people that support Trump or that are wearing red hats, not just MAGA hats. Cory “Spartacus” Booker has introduced a bill making “lynching” a hate crime. When did hats, like statues, become the “enemy”? They are inanimate objects.
Duke Lacrosse Team Gang Rape = LIE
UVA Frat Gang Rape = LIE
Covington Children = LIE
Kavanaugh = LIE
Every Muslim female screaming that a Trump supporter took her headscarf = LIE
Nooses on Campus = LIE
There have been hundreds of fake hate crime reports since Trump took office. The Left are liars. All of them. All the time. Not one person that made a face hate crime report has been prosecuted or jailed that we can ascertain. They were all released without charges. Also, almost every one of the alleged “victims” was black or Muslim.
You on the Left are sickening slugs of humanity. Devoid of rationale and morals. Full of hate and vitriol. Purveyors, repeatedly, of fake racism.