Deep State? Not really, let’s just call it what it is… Obamaland. There is no real justice if you are members of a certain class, color, race, ancestry, or whatever is the “victim du jour” class. But this is none of those. All it took was a couple of emails, some texts and a couple of phone calls.
This is political, as in the Obamas telling the Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx what to do and not do. Nothing could be more clear. A blind man in
While texting with one Smollett relative, Kim Foxx reassures them the she spoke to the superintendent and asked for a favor. “I’ll keep you posted, “Foxx said in text. “Omg this would be a huge victory,” the Smollett relative said in response. “I make no guarantees, but I’m trying.” Foxx replied.
And please don’t insult our intelligence by telling us how Smollett is the victim here. We’re not “Progressive Democrat” stupid. This is the fix.
CBS reported early Tuesday that the Cook County state’s attorney’s office released an email explaining it had reviewed the facts and circumstances, “including Mr. Smollett’s volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond.” So, they know he’s guilty, but because he’s black and gay, they’ll fine him his $10,000 bond so he doesn’t have 16 felonies on his rap sheet. It won’t even be an arrest on his record.
Additionally it seems as if yes, Smollett did indeed send a threatening letter to himself at the Fox network, but the state moved to not only dismiss that case, but to seal it. And evidently they did just that.
Let’s go in reverse chronological order on the Smollett saga:
- Kim Foxx drops all charges against Jussie Smollett
- Michelle Obama’s former aide Tina Tchen reaches out to Kim Foxx several times, texting and calling
- Smollett is charged with 16 felony counts
- Smollett is arrest for faking a hate crime
- CPD investigates the alleged attack
- Jussie Smollett reports to CPD that he was attacked by 2 white men
- The night before the attack Smollett attends a play where the main character was beaten by white men calling him racial and homophobic names.
- 10 Days before the attack, Fox received a threatening letter addressed to Smollett.
- Smollett said he goes “hard at ’45’…” and is now a prime target by Trump
Are we the only ones that have a suspicion that something untoward happened here?
So is this reverse discrimination? Black privilege? Gay privilege? Are gay black men more “equal” than gay white men?
It’s clear there are two justice systems now, and one plays in the Social Justice Warrior stadium where even though Jussie absolutely did commit a fake hate crime against himself, he didn’t according to the law.
And now Jussie is out gloating, calling out MAGA supporters, etc. What a piece of proud gay black