The Democrats are either desperate, insane, or suicidal. They’ve chosen as their presumptive Presidential nominee a man with a history of ogling, touching, feeling up, caressing, kissing, smelling, and sniffing the hair of little girls, young ladies, and grown women.
The photos and videos are all out there for all to see. Biden caressing 10 year old girls where they’ll have breasts in 3 years, and not just one girl. Sniffing women’s hair. Kissing little girls, teens, and grown women that obviously don’t want to be kissed by him.
But Biden being a pedo-boy isn’t his only bad trait. He’s also an out and out racist. He’s your basic white supremacist, only without the swastika. He’s denigrated and made racist comments repeatedly against Blacks, Asians, Latinos, and Indians. No ethnic group is safe unless you are a card-carrying white Democrat of the Clinton/Obama genre.
Biden’s latest revelation is that if you black folks aren’t smart enough to vote for him over President Trump, then you’re not black. He said: “I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.” That’s Biden’s words, verbatim.
What I hear is that if you’re black, the Democrats can’t rely upon you to make an independent and intelligent decision on your own, so you WILL vote Democrat, or else.
It’s just more of the same vitriol, hate, derision, and division that Biden spews on a routine basis. Note that he never talks policies and specifics, about anything. He’ll mention an infrastructure program to create jobs, and that’s it. He’ll tell us he’s developed a green energy plan to save the world, and that’s it. Platitudes. Words. Never anything of substance.
Biden did not issue an apology, but expressed “regret” for his remarks, saying “I shouldn’t have been so cavalier. I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy. No one should have to vote for any party, based on their race, religion or background.”
And from the looks of it, he was more confused by the “apology” than he was just after he called blacks stupid. Of course, the DNCs media wings (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, NYT, WaPo, etc.) all went into damage control overdrive.
Most of them simply laughed it off and said it was “obvious” that Biden made the comment in “jest”, and that he was merely joking around while making an egregiously racist comment, so it’s all good.
But Joe Biden has a long and storied history of racial animus.
In 1975, Biden bragged about his friendship with virulent racist and segregationist George Wallace, about how much Wallace liked him, and said that Democrats need another George Wallace, just a more liberal one.
Also in 1988, and on the floor of the U.S. Senate, Biden praised segregationist Sen. John Stennis (D-MS) as a “man of character,” even after the Democrat sought to oppose Brown v. Board of Education with something called The Southern Manifesto. In fact, Biden has even bragged about Stennis gifting him with the table the Southern Manifesto was signed on.
Let’s take a trip down memory lane with Joe Biden and his long Democratic history of institutionalized and overt racism, stupid, outright lies, racist comments, outlandish exaggerations about his accomplishments, and other assorted gaffes (if you have the time that is). They are in no particular order…
- Joe Biden attempting to patronize the Irish at a 2010 St. Patrick’s Day reception for the then Irish PM Brian Cohen, Biden said, speaking of Cohen’s mother: “His mom lived in Long Island for 10 years or so, god rest her soul, and, err, although she’s, wait—your mom’s still alive. It was your dad [who] passed. God bless her soul. I gotta get this straight,” Biden said.
- Joe Biden being thoughtful and compassionate. In 2008 at a campaign rally in Missouri, Biden implored the crowd to applaud State Sen. Chuck Graham. “Stand up Chuck, let ’em see you,” Biden said while gesturing for Sen. Graham to stand up. Biden then remembering (and seeing that Graham is confined to a wheelchair, as he is a paraplegic) stated, “Oh, God love ya, what am I talking about,” Biden said, realizing his mistake. “I tell you what, you’re making everybody else stand up though, pal. Thank you very, very much…You can tell I’m new.” Biden had been in politics since 1973, so that is 35 years, and he says “he’s new” in politics?
- Joe Biden is lying again (May, 2020), “Take a look at my record, man! I extended the Voting Rights [Act] 25 years. I have a record that is second-to-none. The NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run.” But the fact is that the NAACP has never endorsed a candidate from either party. Derrick Johnson, President and CEO of the NAACP, issued a statement denying that the organization had thrown its weight behind the former Vice President. “We want to clarify that the NAACP is a non-partisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level.” Johnson added that anyone associated with the NAACP who endorses a candidate does not speak on behalf of the organization.
- Joe Biden revealing his racist mindset when claimed while campaigning in 2019 that “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,” while addressing the Asian and Latino Coalition in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Joe Biden being crude on national TV. During Barack Obama’s signing of his health care bill, Biden leaned over and said to Obama, “This is a big fucking deal.” Trouble was, he said it so loud everyone in the room, including the TV cameras picked it up.
- Joe Biden showing his true intelligence. While trying to criticize John McCain’s job bill Biden said “Look, John [McCain’s] last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the No. 1 job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs.”
- Speaking about Obama as a candidate in 2007, “You got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
- Joe Biden unaware of Obama’s last name just throws out ‘America’ instead. “My friends, I don’t have to tell you, this election year the choice is clear. One man stands ready to deliver change we desperately need. A man I’m proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next president of the United States – Barack America.” – Biden introducing Obama at a rally in Springfield, Illinois.
- Joe Biden being his racist self again. While praising the work ethic of Delaware’s Indian-American entrepreneurs, U.S. Senator Joe Biden quipped “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”
- Joe Biden being Biden. Knowing Biden’s proclivities, we don’t want to know what he really meant when he said in 2012 “I promise you, [President Barack Obama] has a big stick. I promise you.”
- Joe Biden again showing his racist mindset. In 2019, Biden was stating his concern that black students don’t receive proper parental guidance from their parents, “It’s not that they [parents] don’t want to help, they don’t want — they don’t know quite what to do. Play the radio, make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night, the phone — make sure that kids hear words.” Thanks Joe, we actually thought that black parents DID know how to raise their kids, but now you’ve educated us.
- Joe Biden being rude and aggressive for no reason. In reply to a question from a constituent Biden said “I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do.”
- Joe Biden said the Republicans would reinstitute slavery and the ownership of black people. “They’re [Republicans] going to put y’all [blacks] back in chains,” Biden spewed in a fake southern accent while speaking to a diverse audience that included black Americans while failing to mention that slavery was a Democrat-inspired business, as was the KKK, segregation, and institutionalized racism. Fact: It was Republicans that freed the slaves under Abraham Lincoln against staunch and sustained Democratic opposition for the next 100 years.
- Joe Biden on his higher qualifications, “I never had an interest in being a Mayor ’cause that’s a real job. You have to produce. That’s why I was able to be a senator for 36 years.”
- Joe Biden on SCOTUS, “I think the only reason Clarence Thomas is on the court is because he’s black.”
- Joe Biden gaffe/truth, “Every single morning since I’ve been 27 years old, I’ve got up and someone’s handed me a card like the one I have in my pocket with the schedule on it, of all the things I’m gonna do. I don’t know what to do if I didn’t have that card.”
- The pious Joe Biden, “The next person that tells me I’m not religious, I’m going to shove my rosary beads up their ass.”
- The un-woke Joe Biden, “I worked at an all-black swimming pool in the east side of Wilmington, I was involved in what the Negroes, I mean, blacks were thinking, what they were feeling.”
- Joe Biden again slipping and telling the truth, “It’s easy being vice-president – you don’t have to do anything.”
- Joe Biden leaking part of the DNC playbook, “When you’re appealing to people’s fears and anxieties, you can make some gains.”
- Joe Biden speaking the supreme truth, “There’s never been a single day in the last four years I’ve been proud to be his Vice President. Not a single day.”
- Joe Biden lying again, “I did not grope the wife of Defense Secretary Ashton Carter or the daughter of Sen. Christopher Coons. I don’t put drugs in drinks or give drinks to underage females. And all those photos about me inappropriately touching girls, they are blown-up.”
- Joe Biden being funny, “Guess what, the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college. You think, I’m joking, they’re almost all gymnasts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind.” (This was just too funny to not post)
- Joe Biden again with leaking the DNC agenda, “Thus, in setting an American agenda for a New World Order, we must begin with a profound alteration in traditional thought.”
- Joe Biden on either how long he’s been a scumsucker in the pond or about his sex life, or both? “Folks, I can tell you I’ve known eight presidents, three of them intimately.”
- Joe Biden on D.C., “Make sure of two things. Be careful – microphones are always hot, and understand that in Washington, D.C., a gaffe is when you tell the truth. So, be careful.” (See below… Joe should take his own advice)
- Joe Biden gaffe/truth, “I get a lot of credit I don’t deserve.”
- Joe Biden Gun Advocate, “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”
- Joe Biden Gun Ban Advocate, “Banning guns is an idea whose time has come.”
- Joe Biden on Freedom vs Socialism, “For too long in this society, we have celebrated unrestrained individualism over common community.”
- Joe Biden on Pres. Clinton, “President Clinton bankrupted Chrysler so that Italians could buy it to ship jobs overseas to China.”
- Biden adopting a ‘hood accent, “I agree with Donna Brazile who said about Benghazi: “We got to preven dis from hapinin agen.”
- Joe Biden listening, “Don’t tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I’ll tell you what you value.”
- This line is for tomorrow’s lie, gaffe, truth, insult, etc.
If a photo is worth one thousand words, how many words are dozens of photos worth?