“I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure” – Joe Biden, October 30, 2020.
We’ve checked the dictionary, thesaurus, several encylopedias, Wikipedia, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, NPR, WaPo, NYT, HuffPo, and the Daily Kos.
We’ve reached out to Jake Tapper, Chris Cuomo, Jim Acosta, Chris Wallace, Schiff, Nadler, AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Pelosi, Hilliary, Schumer, and all the other great minds in the universe.
We’ve researched the internet for hours and hours… and yet we’ve not found a reference to or the definition of “trunalimunumaprzure”.
We can only assume this is either a Chinese word or another of Joe Biden’s long list of promises and/or secret programs he’s alluded to, but that we the people have no right to know about before he’s elected.
- Joe Biden promised America he would CURE cancer
- Joe Biden promised America he would DEFEAT the Wuhan virus
- Joe Biden promised America he would NOT raise taxes
- Joe Biden promised America he will lead an effective strategy to mobilize “trunalimunumaprzure”
If anyone can enlighten the world as to the meaning of this mysterious word “trunalimunumaprzure”, please clue us in. Thank you in advance.
There is another possible interpretation of trunalimunumaprzure…. truinnerashuvaduprezure. Though that doesn’t make it any more intelligible, it does give us two, count ’em 2 “words” Joe Biden uses to learn to recognize.
Probably given to him by AOC.
Joe Biden has a long history of making incoherent, rambling statements that mean absolutely nothing. Examples:
- When asked about his thoughts on packing the Supreme Court, he replied: “See, here’s the deal. One of the things that, that is important is that, ummm, keep, keep in mind although they’re gonna vote on…. uhhhh…. uhhhh…. there, I think today.” End of quote! Biden then turned around and walked away.