If you look at the NYT through a clear lens you’ll see it for what it is. So what color is your lens? Is the NYT a straight up and up propaganda outlet for the Socialists/Democrats or are they an honest, truthful broker of actual news events? Evidently it’s all in the eyes of the beholder.
Take the Smartest Man in the World, Hunter Biden. His father, U.S. President Joe Biden told the world that Hunter is “the smartest man I know”, and Biden knows lots of people from lots of countries. So we’ve included a Hunter Biden pictorial for you to enjoy while reading the article.
Sean Hannity laid it out the NYT obedience to the DNC talking points in glaring detail on his show on Tuesday night. He asked 11 questions that any legitimate news organization would be able to answer with a measure of certainty. Again, any legitimate news organization would be happy to comply and answer the questions.
Yet the NYT totally ignores actual news stories, depending on whether they would reflect negatively or positively on their chosen “God” of the day, normally Joe Biden. Also the NYT is not alone is their partnership with the Socialists. MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, WaPo, Daily Kos, HuffPo, are all beholden to repeating the same daily talking points.
Sean Hannity, i.e. AMERICA, is asking the NYT and the rest of the mainstream media to explain their positions on these newsworthy stories that they’ve totally ignored:
1) Is the New York Times concerned with Joe Biden’s prior work in the Senate with segregationists, to slow down school integration?
2) Does the New York Times approve of Biden’s eulogy for former KKK leader Robert Byrd, where he praised Byrd’s “incredible esteem”?
3) Does the New York Times think it is appropriate that Biden openly worried, as a Senator, that his children would grow up in a “racial jungle”?
4) Is the Times’ aware that Joe Biden co-authored the 1994-crime bill, after referring to inner city residents as “predators on our streets”?
5) Do they agree with Joe Biden when he said, “you cannot go to a 7-eleven or Dunkin’ donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent”?
6) Do they condone Biden’s assertion that President Obama is the “first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean”?
7) Will they hold Biden accountable for claiming, “you ain’t black” if you vote for Trump?
8) Will they call on Biden to apologize for referring to an African American reporter as a “junkie”? 9) Will they ask why Biden said, “poor kids are just as bright as white kids”?
10) Will they ask Joe Biden why he lied about endorsements from the NAACP, and why he lied about getting a degree at Delaware State, a historically black university?
11) Will they ask him why he lied about marching in the civil rights movement?
We can answer that for you… No way in H-E double hockey sticks.
I remember (in the early 70’s) driving many miles every Sunday to Capital News downtown to purchase a copy of the New York Times Sunday Edition. It was, at that time, THE newspaper of record, and as they said, they carried all the news fit to print.
It was the only day you could get a NYT in Indianapolis at that time, and every week I looked forward to Sunday morning with coffee, yeast doughnuts from Long’s Bakery, and the Sunday edition.
Fast forward to 2021 and the National Enquirer breaks stories while the NYT makes up stories out of thin air, repeatedly over the years, while ignoring important actual stories, at their political leisure. Now it is best known for fake news, lining the bottom of bird cages, and to start fires in fireplaces.
At least they are 100% consistent and always to push the Liberal/Socialist, anti-Conservative, anti-American narrative.
But Hannity didn’t stop with his evisceration of the Biden corruption there as he turned towards more recent affairs of the grifter family Biden.
More questions from Sean Hannity for the New York Times:
1) Does the New York Times take any issue with Hunter Biden’s sketchy overseas business deals, including the millions of dollars he received from Chinese nationals, a Russian oligarch, and Burisma Holdings (a Ukrainian oil and gas conglomerate)?
2) Do they think it is a possibility that Hunter, a long-time crack addict with zero relevant experience, was being paid for access to his father?
3) Does the Times find it strange that President Biden claims Ukraine is too corrupt for NATO, but is somehow OK with his son’s business deals there?
4) Will they investigate the possibility of a quid pro quo, when then Vice President Biden leveraged American aid to Ukraine, to force out a prosecutor who was investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma Holdings?
5) Are the “journalists” at the Times even worried about the appearance of impropriety surrounding the seemingly compromising international business deals conducted by Hunter Biden?
6) Has the New York Times ever tried to obtain a copy of Hunter Biden’s purported hard drive, first reported by the New York Post last year?
7) Will the Times investigate Hunter Biden’s new, lucrative career as an artist?
We won’t hold our collective breath awaiting their answer as they will ignore salient queries about their so-called “reporting” and continue to tell you how bad things were under Orange Man Bad.